This:

NEC.ug - National Enterprise Corporation
 
 

Some Technical Staff

 


Our Vision
To be an active player in the construction market by providing building and civil works construction and consultancy, renovation and maintenance of estates with use of modern technologies that will reduce construction costs to enhance housing needs and living standards for Ugandan forces and the general public

Our Mission
To provide quality construction services to our clients and contributing to the betterment of the housing needs of Ugandan forces and the construction industry.

Where To Find Us.......

 

Plot 58, 6th Street, Industriail Area

P.O.Box 3145 Kampala -Uganda.

Tel: 0414-254201

Fax:0414-233469

Email: nec@utlonline.co.ug

web Portal: www.nec.co.ug

 

  Who We Are .....

NEC Construction Works and Engineering ltd. was incorporated on October 18, 1991 to handle construction and engineering works for the Armed forces, government departments and private sectors.

 

with 98% share to NEC and the remaining 2% equally shared by permanent secretaries of ministries of Defence and Finance .

 

The company is fully owned by government but economically managed by professionally qualified Engineers.

 

It was established so as to utilise the extensive manpower resources available in the UPDF to produce goods and services that contribute to national growth and development..
Read More nec

Our Objectives

.

  • Committed to provide quality construction services in the atmosphere of mutual trust and respect using our capabilities, talents, and experience

.

  • To impact technical, managerial and service skills to personnel of armed forces so that they can improve their welfare.

 

  • Equip forces with skills that can be gainfully used upon retirement

 

  • To create direct and indirect employment in the country


Read More nec


What We Offer....

NEC CONSTRUCTION WORKS & ENGINEERING LTD .
                       

  • - Building and civil works, construction and consultancy and undertaking full construction.
  • - Rennovation and maintenance of estates.
  • - Participation in construction of barracks. Maintenance works of Barracks.
  • - Fummigation services and pest control for the barracks and public.
  • - Cleaning services for the barracks, government and private institutions.
  • - Participation in the construction and renovation of army messes.

 

Please feel free to look at our profile.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Home | About Us | Our Services | Partnerships |Board of Directors Photo Gallery | Contact Us |Webmail
Copyright © 2008 NEC.
All Rights Reserved.
Declaimer